When you are ready to commit to making a change in the area of your life that you know is not helping you, finding the right hypnotherapist can make all the difference between you overcoming your problem or having the idea reinforced that you just can’t be helped.
There are many things you should ensure your therapist has:
- A recognisable qualification from a reputable training organisation. A government Registered Training Organisation (RTO), has strict guidelines they must adhere to, to ensure standards are met and maintained.
- Registration with a national governing body e.g. AHA (Australian Hypnotherapy Association) which is bound by a strict code of ethics.
- Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance
- Demonstration of ongoing training and clinical supervision
- Preferable other qualifications in a relevant field.
A reputable therapist should be willing to discuss their credentials and provide evidence, when asked for it.