Although this page is called ‘about me’, my practice youhypnotherapy has been named to reflect that your sessions are all about YOU. I want to help YOU to make positive changes so that YOU can leave the past behind, and start to enjoy living the life that YOU want to live.
My Diploma of Clinical Hypnosis and Strategic Psychotherapy was successfully completed with the largest dedicated hypnotherapy training institute in Australia, a Government Registered Training Organisation. I have also studied for 3 years for a Bachelors (Honours) Degree in Psychology in the UK. In addition, I have an NLP Practitioner qualification.
As a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife for many years I have seen how having the right mindset can influence a person to overcome challenges that are insurmountable to people who have a perspective that doesn’t serve them. Now I am passionate about sharing that wealth of knowledge, experience and insight to give people the opportunity to shift a perspective that’s not working for them.
- Diploma of Clinical Hypnosis and Strategic Psychotherapy. Institute of Applied Psychology. Sydney
- Registered Midwife. University of Brighton. UK
- B.A. (Hons) Psychology. University of Leeds. UK.
- Registered Nurse. Royal Shrewsbury Hospital. UK
- NLP Practitioner Certificate. Institute of Applied Psychology. Sydney
Registered with AHPRA – Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency Registered with AHA – Australian Hypnotherapy Association