Psychotherapy, NLP and Hypnotherapy can be an incredibly effective combination to help you reach your full potential, either in your work life, or in your relationships.
Perhaps you know that one small issue is holding you back. Perhaps it’s several small issues. Or maybe you just can’t be sure what the problem is. Maybe it’s:
- Lack of confidence or self–esteem. It might be confidence in social situations, or in your own abilities?
- Taking responsibility for things that you can’t be responsible for, or perhaps, not taking responsibility where you should.
- Imposter syndrome is very common, (so common–it’s got it’s own name), it’s when you just have a sense that you don’t deserve to be doing the job you do. No amount of evidence will convince you that you have got to where you are through merit. It can stop you feeling comfortable, cause you to feel on edge that you’ll be ‘found out’ at any time, and perhaps prevent you from going for that new role that you would be perfect for, if only you believed in your abilities.
- Perfectionism can be a fabulous trait in many areas of your life, but a huge obstacle in the wrong place. Perhaps you just can’t seem to finish a task because you fear it will never be perfect? Perhaps you don’t even start? Perhaps you only choose projects you know you will be great at?
- Procrastination. Maybe you are one of many people who has procrastination down to an art form? Whether it’s avoiding; getting an essay written, doing the tax returns, completing a project, or studying for an upcoming exam, it can be difficult to find that motivation and to maintain your concentration.
- Fear of Public Speaking is one of the most common causes of anxiety, if even talking to a small group of people, perhaps it’s a work presentation, an audition or a job interview rather than addressing a huge auditorium.
Many of these issues occur when you repeat the same pattern of doing things that were possibly the right response at some point in your life, but are no longer working for you. Psychotherapy can help identify which habits aren’t working for you and through hypnosis suggest new ways of doing things.
Imagine what it would be like to be free of these problems? Is it time for you to create a new pattern? To start living how you want to live?